On this web site, Andreu can offer services or products that may be subject to their own specific conditions, of which the user shall be informed in each individual case. They will serve as an extension and supplement to this legal disclaimer.
The user undertakes to use the website, its content and the services in accordance with the law, the good customs and in good faith requirements, this legal disclaimer and other relevant terms and conditions set forth in this web site.
The following actions are expressly prohibited:
1. The use of any of the contents or services for purposes or effects that are illicit, prohibited in this legal disclaimer and in other applicable terms and conditions, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties; or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, IT equipment or documents, files or any other type of content stored in the IT system of Andreu.
2. The use of content or services that are protected by any intellectual and industrial property rights held by ESTABLIMENTS ANDREU S.L or by a third party, unless required authorization for the relevant use has been obtained by the user from the holder of the corresponding right.
3. The reproduction, copying, distribution, communication, transformation or modification of content, unless such actions are legally permitted or have been authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
4. Using viruses or other physical or electronic devices that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of Andreu or of third parties, or that may damage electronic documents or files stored in the system.
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain content by employing means or procedures other than those which have been made available -as appropriate- for this general purpose, or those commonly used for this purpose on the Internet, provided that these do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering inoperative the web site, the services and/or the contents.
The user agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or modify in any way:
1. Any notes, legends, indications or symbols that either ESTABLIMENTS ANDREU S.L or the legitimate owners of corresponding rights may add to protect their intellectual and industrial property.
2. Technical data protection or identification systems that may be included in the content (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
3. Access, viewing and, if appropriate, downloading of content and/or services shall in all cases be carried out for strictly personal purposes and not for commercial ends.
The user undertakes to diligently guard their identifying data (username - password) to access the services offered on the web site. Furthermore, the user shall not grant permission to third parties to use or access them. The user shall be liable for damages resulting from a misuse of this information.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data provided. He/she is responsible for updating that information.
The content of this web site (URL), including texts, images, audio and video files, graphic design, source code, logos, trademarks, etc. is the exclusive property of ESTABLIMENTS ANDREU S.L or of third party owners who have duly authorized its inclusion on the web site, and is covered by regulations governing intellectual and industrial property.
The user shall respect ESTABLIMENTS ANDREU S.L's and any other third party's intellectual and industrial rights. The use of or access to this web site does not imply the transfer of any right on the trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind on this web site.
Andreu reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on the web site, as well as the settings, the supplies and the services, at any time and without prior notice.
Andreu does not guarantee that the materials and the information contained on the web site will continue at your disposal. Andreu reserves the right to delete this web site totally or partially.
4.1 Web use liability
The user shall be solely responsible for the infringements they may incur or the damages they might cause by using the web site. Therefore, Andreu, its partners, group companies, contributors and representatives are exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from the user's actions.
4.2 Web operation liability
Andreu will make all efforts and will use all reasonable means to avoid any error on the web site content.
Andreu will make all efforts and will use all reasonable means to make the web site available, although it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors on web access. Andreu shall not be held liable for any technical problems or failures that may arise during connection to the Internet.
Users and, in general, anyone who intends to create a link must comply with the conditions listed below, bearing in mind that it shall always require prior authorisation.
1. The user may not reproduce or imitate, totally or partially, the web site contents, its graphic appearance (“look and feel”), frames or assembled links (“link inline”) on Andreu´s pages.
2. It is forbidden to create a browser, framework, or an environment or navigation bar on the web site pages.
3. It is also forbidden to make false, inaccurate, incorrect or slanderous statements about the Andreu web site or any of its properties. It is expressly forbidden to state or imply that Andreu is working, or is partner to, or has in any way supervised or assumed the contents or services offered or made available on the web page in which the link is established.
4. The web page in which the link is established shall not contain any brand, commercial name, label of establishment, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ESTABLIMENTS ANDREU S.L, except for those signs that are part of the link itself or those other of its property that have been previously licensed in writing by ESTABLIMENTS ANDREU S.L.
5. The web page in which the link is established shall not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality, generally accepted customs and public order, nor shall it include contents or services harmful to third party rights.
6. The establishment of links does not imply the existence of relations between Andreu and the web page in which it is established, nor does it imply that Andreu has accepted or approved its contents or services.
This web site is not addressed to children under 14 tears of age. They shall therefore refrain from providing any personal information.
All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or enforcement of this legal disclaimer shall be governed by Spanish law.